Download Growth and Intimacy for Gay Men: A Workbook by John Dececco Phd,Christopher J Alexander PDF
By John Dececco Phd,Christopher J Alexander
- family of origin--provides workouts to spot and view homosexual men’s position within the kin, learn their adolescence perceptions of being various, and support them map out family members styles and dynamics
- self-image--includes self-image overview questionnaires and written routines that problem the reader to examine how they’re tormented by societal perceptions
- addiction--explores why homosexual males are liable to addictive habit and gives recommendations for switch and self-assessment exercises
- dating and relationships--covers the original demanding situations confronted through homosexual males, with routines for unmarried in addition to coupled men
- AIDS and psychological health--provides routines to aid the reader research the influence of AIDS on his personal existence and to evaluate the effect of a number of loss and lengthy grief Readers can do the workbook workouts all alone, or therapists can assign chapters and routines as homework, with consumers bringing the finished project to remedy for extra in-depth exploration and dialogue. via delivering informative chapters and valuable routines, development and Intimacy for homosexual males turns into an road in which homosexual males can comprehend their id, reviews, and goals.
Read Online or Download Growth and Intimacy for Gay Men: A Workbook PDF
Similar gay & lesbian nonfiction books
English author and raconteur Quentin Crisp (1908–1999) turned a star and homosexual icon on the age of 60 with the e-book and televising of his 1968 memoir, The bare Civil Servant. Unapologetically unconventional, he crammed books and articles together with his witticisms and evaluations on pop culture, and packed theaters all over the world along with his one-man convey a night with Quentin Crisp.
One of many founders of the homosexual and lesbian liberation stream, Jack Nichols used to be a warrior for homosexual equality. Recounting his lifestyles and paintings, Jack Nichols, homosexual Pioneer: “Have You Heard My Message? ” skillfully weaves the tale of a guy, a move, and a second that formed homosexual and lesbian background. This robust biography captures the knowledge, ardour, and spirit of a prolific activist and inspirational person who refused to be silent in a society that thought of homosexuality to be sinful and felony.
Transgender communique reviews: Histories, tendencies, and Trajectories brings scholarship in transgender stories to the leading edge of the conversation self-discipline. Leland Spencer and Jamie Capuzza offer a large starting place that files the evolution of transgender communique reviews and demanding situations basic assumptions in regards to the dating among communique and id.
In Post-Queer Politics, Ruffolo seems to be on the paintings of Foucault, Butler, Bakhtin, Deleuze, Guattari and others in his inventive refocus at the queer/heteronormative dyad that has principally ate up queer stories and modern politics. He bargains an intensive and intersectional new state of mind approximately classification, race, intercourse, gender, sexuality and talent that extends past queer stories to be actually transdisciplinary in its concentration and political implications.
- A Taste for Brown Bodies: Gay Modernity and Cosmopolitan Desire (Sexual Cultures)
- Voted Out: The Psychological Consequences of Anti-Gay Politics (Qualitative Studies in Psychology)
- Deviations: A Gayle Rubin Reader (a John Hope Franklin Center Book)
- Global Collaboration: Intercultural Experiences and Learning
- Contemporary Christianity and LGBT Sexualities
- For the Record: On Sexuality and the Colonial Archive in India (Next Wave: New Directions in Women's Studies)
Additional resources for Growth and Intimacy for Gay Men: A Workbook