Download Fractal Solutions for Understanding Complex Systems in Earth by V.P. Dimri PDF
By V.P. Dimri
Read Online or Download Fractal Solutions for Understanding Complex Systems in Earth Sciences (Springer Earth System Sciences) PDF
Similar geometry & topology books
The geometry of the hyperbolic airplane has been an energetic and engaging box of mathematical inquiry for many of the earlier centuries. This e-book presents a self-contained advent to the topic, supplying the reader with a company clutch of the suggestions and methods of this gorgeous quarter of arithmetic.
This e-book offers with fractals in figuring out difficulties encountered in earth technological know-how, and their suggestions. It starts off with an research of 2 periods of equipment (homogeneous fractals random types, and homogeneous resource distributions or “one aspect” distributions) greatly subtle within the geophysical neighborhood, specially for learning power fields and their comparable resource distributions.
This 1994 booklet introduces the instruments of contemporary differential geometry, external calculus, manifolds, vector bundles and connections, to complicated undergraduate and starting graduate scholars in arithmetic, physics and engineering. The e-book covers either classical floor conception and the fashionable conception of connections and curvature, and features a bankruptcy on purposes to theoretical physics.
This ebook supplies a rigorous therapy of the basics of airplane geometry: Euclidean, round, elliptical and hyperbolic. the first objective is to acquaint the reader with the classical result of aircraft Euclidean and nonEuclidean geometry, congruence theorems, concurrence theorems, type of isometries, perspective addition and trigonometrical formulae.
- Algebraic Topology: A First Course (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Leitfaden Geometrie: Für Studierende der Lehrämter (German Edition)
- A Geometry of Music: Harmony and Counterpoint in the Extended Common Practice (Oxford Studies in Music Theory)
- Regular and Irregular Holonomic D-Modules (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Orthonormal Systems and Banach Space Geometry (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- Fibonacci's De Practica Geometrie (Sources and Studies in the History of Mathematics and Physical Sciences)
Extra info for Fractal Solutions for Understanding Complex Systems in Earth Sciences (Springer Earth System Sciences)