Download CR Submanifolds of Complex Projective Space: 19 by Mirjana Djoric,Masafumi Okumura PDF
By Mirjana Djoric,Masafumi Okumura
Read or Download CR Submanifolds of Complex Projective Space: 19 (Developments in Mathematics) PDF
Best geometry & topology books
The geometry of the hyperbolic airplane has been an lively and interesting box of mathematical inquiry for many of the earlier centuries. This publication presents a self-contained advent to the topic, delivering the reader with an organization take hold of of the thoughts and methods of this pretty sector of arithmetic.
This ebook bargains with fractals in knowing difficulties encountered in earth technological know-how, and their ideas. It starts off with an research of 2 periods of equipment (homogeneous fractals random types, and homogeneous resource distributions or “one aspect” distributions) extensively subtle within the geophysical neighborhood, specially for learning capability fields and their comparable resource distributions.
This 1994 booklet introduces the instruments of contemporary differential geometry, external calculus, manifolds, vector bundles and connections, to complicated undergraduate and starting graduate scholars in arithmetic, physics and engineering. The ebook covers either classical floor thought and the fashionable concept of connections and curvature, and contains a bankruptcy on functions to theoretical physics.
This e-book supplies a rigorous therapy of the basics of airplane geometry: Euclidean, round, elliptical and hyperbolic. the first goal is to acquaint the reader with the classical result of aircraft Euclidean and nonEuclidean geometry, congruence theorems, concurrence theorems, type of isometries, attitude addition and trigonometrical formulae.
- Spatial Context: An Introduction to Fundamental Computer Algorithms for Spatial Analysis (ISPRS Book Series)
- Adams Memorial Symposium on Algebraic Topology: Volume 1 (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Ibn al-Haytham's Geometrical Methods and the Philosophy of Mathematics: A History of Arabic Sciences and Mathematics Volume 5 (Culture and Civilization in the Middle East)
- Blow-up Theory for Elliptic PDEs in Riemannian Geometry (MN-45) (Mathematical Notes)
- An Invitation to Morse Theory (Universitext)
- Geodesic Flows (Progress in Mathematics)
Additional info for CR Submanifolds of Complex Projective Space: 19 (Developments in Mathematics)