Download Complex Topological K-Theory (Cambridge Studies in Advanced by Efton Park PDF
By Efton Park
Read or Download Complex Topological K-Theory (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics) PDF
Best geometry & topology books
The geometry of the hyperbolic aircraft has been an energetic and interesting box of mathematical inquiry for many of the prior centuries. This booklet presents a self-contained creation to the topic, offering the reader with an organization grab of the suggestions and methods of this gorgeous quarter of arithmetic.
This booklet bargains with fractals in knowing difficulties encountered in earth technology, and their ideas. It starts off with an research of 2 sessions of equipment (homogeneous fractals random versions, and homogeneous resource distributions or “one aspect” distributions) greatly subtle within the geophysical neighborhood, particularly for learning strength fields and their comparable resource distributions.
This 1994 booklet introduces the instruments of contemporary differential geometry, external calculus, manifolds, vector bundles and connections, to complex undergraduate and starting graduate scholars in arithmetic, physics and engineering. The ebook covers either classical floor conception and the trendy thought of connections and curvature, and features a bankruptcy on purposes to theoretical physics.
This publication supplies a rigorous remedy of the basics of aircraft geometry: Euclidean, round, elliptical and hyperbolic. the first goal is to acquaint the reader with the classical result of aircraft Euclidean and nonEuclidean geometry, congruence theorems, concurrence theorems, category of isometries, attitude addition and trigonometrical formulae.
- Elements of Advanced Mathematics, Third Edition (Textbooks in Mathematics)
- Hodge Theory and Complex Algebraic Geometry I: Volume 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- A New Direction in Mathematics for Materials Science (SpringerBriefs in the Mathematics of Materials)
- Elementary Geometry of Algebraic Curves: An Undergraduate Introduction
- Integrable Systems and Foliations: Feuilletages et Systèmes Intégrables (Progress in Mathematics)
- Riemann, Topology, and Physics (Modern Birkhäuser Classics)
Extra resources for Complex Topological K-Theory (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)